I, the subject of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the User, sending information via feedback forms (hereinafter referred to as the Forms) on the Internet sites www.mospravo.org and www.moscow.rf (hereinafter referred to as the Site), express my consent to processing my personal data (hereinafter – Consent). The moment of acceptance of the Consent is the marking of the corresponding field in the Form and clicking on the submit button of the Form on any page of the Site.
The user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data by the joint-stock company “Mospravo” (a legal entity registered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation at 117485 Moscow, Ak Volgin St., 2, building 6, OGRN 1097746408550, INN 7716645059, KPP 772801001) (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”), to which the Site belongs, on the following terms:
- This consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use, at the discretion of the Operator.
Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data of the User specified by the User in the Forms:
- Full Name;
- Place of work;
- E-mail address;
- Other personal data specified by the User in the Forms and not mandatory for provision to the Operator.
The operator has the right to use personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing the user with answers and materials on his requests;
- Conclusion of contracts with the Operator.
- The conclusion of a contract with the Operator is carried out by exchanging documents on paper or in remote order through the exchange of electronic documents that are signed by a simple electronic signature. In this case, the role of the simple electronic signature key of the User fulfills the e-mail address of the user;
- Providing communication with the User for information services, subscription, informing about upcoming events organized by the Operator, as well as improving the quality of the Operator’s services.
- Communication with the User is carried out via e-mail or by subscriber’s phone number specified by the User in the Forms;
- Conducting marketing, statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
- Data in anonymized form is collected and analyzed to find out how much time a user spends on various pages of the Site, his interests and preferences.
During the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to: collect, record, organize, accumulate, store, update (update, modify), extract, use, transfer (distribute, provide, access), depersonalize, block, delete, destroy personal data of the User.
The transfer of the User’s personal data to third parties is not carried out, except for the successors of the Operator during its reorganization and persons processing personal data on behalf of the Operator and on his behalf. In case of participation of Users in events organized by the Operator, the latter shall have the right to disclose the relevant personal data of the Users to persons participating in the organization of such an event.
The consent is issued by the User for the entire term, necessary for the Operator to achieve the processing objectives, but not less than 3 years.
The consent can be withdrawn by the User by sending a written application to the Operator (117485 Moscow, ul. Ak Volgin, v. 2, p. 6).