International tax planning and asset protection
For the law firm Mospravo, international tax planning services for companies and wealth planning services for private clients is one of the main lines of business. We provide legal support to private clients seeking to effectively plan the preservation, enjoyment, and growth of their wealth in the long term.
Good management allows to anticipate in advance many of the risks associated with holding assets, prevent corporate or family conflicts, official sanctions, and protracted litigation.
Our expertise in this area encompasses:
- Incorporation and maintenance of companies in foreign jurisdictions
- Opening of foreign bank accounts for individuals and legal entities
- Consulting on the structuring of international holding structures for the optimal tax burden
- Legal and tax analysis of the consequences of transactions
- Asset protection through settlement of trusts or using similar legal tools